This is a recipe that came with chocolate chip cookies I had purchased.
The recipe was a success. I brought 2 dozen to work and they disappeared in a heartbeat.
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine175 mL
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar250 mL
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar125 mL
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla5 mL
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour550 mL
- 1 teaspoon baking soda5 mL
- 1 teaspoon salt5 mL
- 1 package (270 g) CHIPITS® Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)250 mL
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 2 In large bowl, beat butter, sugars until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- 3 In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture. Stir in milk chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
For more Hershey Chocolate Chip cookie recipes, access their website: